Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11


Happy 2011 and 2010 has finally said 'Good Bye' to all of us.2010 has been a good year for me.It is the year where my piano and ballet students are doing so well, most of them with distinction and the rest are merit.The year where I work so hard and managed to save a little but most of all  I have found the things that I want in my life.

I have finally resigned from two schools out of four different schools and I hope there will be enough time for me to put more effort into my dreams.Yes dreams.One is to do with fashion and the second one will be F and B.Not so much into schools anymore, maybe not for the time being.Call me fickle-minded but now is for real.

By February this year I hope I could start off my new business. *keeping my fingers crossed*
Once again happy new year, may 2011 be a great year for you and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment